Happy New Year!
Our first meeting for the year is coming up, and what I'd like to explore is
How are you planning to change the world this year?
A few questions to contemplate:
- What intent are you holding for this year?
- What causes are you passionate about?
- What objective change can you make in yourself in line with that?
- How can you affect the communities or cultures you're part of to effect that change?
- Are there systems, structures, processes you're planning on creating to help?
- What physical, intellectual, spiritual, emotional improvements do you need to make for yourself to manifest your intent?
- How can we help you/each other within our Integral Community?
And some links to get you thinking
What other links would you add to this list?
I'm looking forward to seeing you this Thursday, the 7th of January, at 7pm, at the Quaker Meeting House.
Quaker Meeting House
10 Hampson St
Kelvin Grove Q 4059
I hope you can make it.